jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My Favourite Class

My favourite subject is Farming Peasant and Development Rural, wich is one free elective, that I chose this term for the fridays in the afternoon. In class the lecture´s Dc. Mario Maino, who is Director of graduate. So far classes have been very fun and interesting, on the one hand learn the theoretical in classroom, and on the other hand integrate the practical through field trips, where I have known the reality of rural life, by conversations with the same people, that live there.

The reasons why I like the subject, in the first place, I have considered that my country´s agriculture consists of an industrial part and some rural family: AFC (in spanish´s Asociación Familiar Campesina, which means Peasant Family Association), the second part not the professional approach to the University which prepares us, because the economic model promoted the industrial, all in all if I can get both sides I think it's great. In addition to this, the field trips, such as to the IV Region, Pencahue and Maipo, where I could breathe cleaner air, furthermore I could make videos and take photographs with my camcorder of animals and spectacular landscapes.

To sum up, I recommend to all my classmates who choose this elective free next year. 





1 comentario:

  1. My favourite subject is Farming Peasant and WO Development Rural, SP wich is one free elective, that I chose this term for the fridays in the afternoon. In class the lecture´s Dc. Mario Maino, who is Director of graduat^ e. So far classes have been very fun and interesting, on the one hand learn the theoretical in classroom, and on the other hand integrate the practical through field trips, where I have known the reality of rural life, by conversations with the same people, that live there.

    The reasons why I like the subject, in the first place, I have considered that my country´s agriculture consists WW of an industrial part and some rural family: AFC (in spanish´s Asociación Familiar Campesina, which means Peasant Family Association), the second part not the professional approach to the University which prepares us, because the economic model promoted the industrial, all in all if I can get both sides I think it's great. In addition to this, the field trips, such as to the IV Region, Pencahue and Maipo, where I could breathe cleaner air, furthermore I could make videos and take photographs with my camcorder of animals and spectacular landscapes.

    To sum up, I recommend to all my classmates who choose this elective free next ye

    Marlene,
    it sounds interesting particularly the filed trips!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar