jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

my decision and in veterinary medicine student life


  I decided to study veterinary medicine for a dual purpose. On the one hand  want to dedicate my career to the welfare of animals understood and learned the benefits we can deliver them to us humans.On the other hand is the joy that arises in people who own animals that you can heal by the veterinarian.
  I think that veterinary medical career is very interesting, because you can learn a lot about different animals and its impact on the planet in different ways, however I strongly believe the preparation that is acquired at the University is not appropriate for optimal development work in the many facets relating to veterinary medicine, in spite of a student at the University of Chile is generally known that during the career must look for its own account their own tools. Top sum up, what sets us apart is the quality, such as says John Ruskin "Quality is never an accident it is always the result of intelligent effort". 

 

3 comentarios:

  1. Fernando I like your pictures, I didn´t use my photos because we were in the uni, but for the next blog I going to use some pictures from de uni. I like your words to, you have all the razon. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. feña! this blog is "so you" xd
    I agree, pictures are cool ..... and further I like how you see this career, and what you want to achieve :)
    I know you're gonna make it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey... Greetings from India :)
    I stumbled across your blog by chance, but I am glad I did. It is good to see your love for your field of study. Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar